In the spirit of strange goings on in space and me finally seeing Man of Steel (don’t ask, I am my own mix of vendetta and laziness, but it was on HBO yesterday).
Megacon 2014 was AMAZEBALLS. Saturday was the busiest I’ve ever seen—fire marshal busy. Here are my favorite moments.
1) Comic Book Men panel
2) Minions! Awesome Venture Bros cosplay
3) My Amazing Spider-Man 607 cover cosplay of Black Cat. *note to self* Need to find actual pics of that.
4) YaYa Han!!! as Psylocke.
5) Elena Gilbert’s necklace from The Vampire Diaries. Because I really love tv/movie prop replicas on an inhuman level and THIS WAS $3!!!
(entire post now edited by Isa)Hey there I’m Samantha and I do give aways because I’m pretty awesome and I like giving back to people and I have 4,000 followers which is really really neat.
I have cheap-o friends who I sometimes like so they’re a part of this give away too. They’re not nearly as cool as me, but they’re at isaisanisa and caffeinatedqueer
What you can win:
There are THREE prize groups. You will pick ONE!
Brand new, shipped from Amazon. Both Sam and Isa use this one, it’s really great
Mini machines are great for the to-go and a basket to organize your life
3.) $80 Worth of Sewing Supplies
Pick crafting supplies. If it’s $80 combined or below and ships on Amazon Prime, it’s yours!
- One like, one reblog. No more, please
- If you’re following us then you get extra, but you don’t have to
- No giveaway blogs. Side-blogs are a-okay, just no prize-only blogs
- Ask Box must be open. You must be okay with sending me your address. I’m no creeper and you can contact my past winners.
- International Shipping: I can only go where Amazon goes on these items. If Amazon can’t get it to you without charging an arm and a leg, I can order from another site that will as long as the price is comparable. Some items are available on AmazonGlobal, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Giveaway ends on March 13th, 2014 at 6:00PM EST (winner announced later that night). Please blog responsibly and GOOD LUCK!
The giveaway ends tomorrow so you better get rebloggin’, kids ;)
Get in on this!
Wig came in today! #EpicCosplay always comes through. Can’t wait to get real pictures at #megacon instead of bathroom selfies—but I couldn’t resist!
X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST TRAILER
(time travel, pfft! :) )
The last five seconds of this trailer… I have feels in my eyes.
I’d love to know the source of this image.
This reminds me of Kate Chopin’s The Awakening. That was also pretty deadly
when you find parts for your cosplay